Shipping and Returns
All products are shipped from the Lockstep Arms warehouse. All products are shipped via FedEx ground or express except for Freight items. Special arrangements may need to be made for international orders and oversize packages. In the event a product arrives damaged to your location, please follow the steps listed below. All damaged items must be reported to the shipping carrier immediately and you must notify Lockstep Arms within 3-5 days of receiving your order. If these steps are not followed, your shipment may not be able to be a candidate for the insurance claim.
- Take pictures of the damaged area of the product and the damaged shipping packaging, contact us on our website or the following email: lsasales@LockstepArms.com.
- Keep the new product and its original packaging and box.
- Make a list of the damaged or lost item(s)
- Lockstep Arms will contact the shipper once we receive the email info above to schedule a pickup, DO NOT send it back to us.
- Once the product is picked up and inspected by shipping company, a replacement will be sent.
The Shipping Rates shown at time of checkout are dimensional rate only. If there is an error in the shipping rate quoted, we will contact you and let you know of the changes.
If a product is ordered and not wanted, the UNUSED item can be returned for a 25% restocking fee. Shipping is not refundable in either direction unless approved by Lockstep Arms. All items wanting to be returned MUST be reported within 15 days of the original invoice date. No items will be returnable after 30 days. All products shipped from the Lockstep Arms warehouse are shipped via Fedex or Freight. Orders of $500 or more require a signature when delivered. If the package is returned to Lockstep Arms, you will be responsible for the return shipping costs and pay a 25% restocking fee. These fees will be deducted from your refund amount.
Lockstep Arms DOES NOT REFUND SHIPPING CHARGES unless approved.
In the event that the product you ordered is sent either incorrectly or processed wrong by Lockstep Arms, we will arrange for the package to come back to us and ship out a replacement. We will evaluate the situation before we determine the shipment was incorrect.
To return an item back to us, please do the following:
- Contact our Customer Service Department to receive a RMA number. All packages returned without a Returned Merchandise Authorization number will be refused.
- Package the item up in original packaging unless deemed unusable.
- Include the UNUSED parts and any additional information that was included
- Include a copy of your receipt with our RMA number.
- Write a brief description of the problem with the product.
- A receipt for the return shipping must be included to receive a refund for return shipping.
- We DO NOT except any freight collect packages.